Is ZenBusiness right for you? Our zenbusiness review will help you evaluate the features and pricing for zenbusiness.
The first aspect of our ZenBusiness review is pricing. ZenBusiness offers three pricing tiers which as you might expect progressively offer add on services as you move higher. At the basic Starter tier, they will file with the Secretary of State, set up an operating agreement (recommended especially if there is more than one owner) and set up a Registered Agent. For someone that is not familiar with this process $49 is a very good entry point (Do remember that Registered Agent has ongoing fees).
Since the zenbusiness registered agent service is one of the things that increase cost, it is useful to understand what this service is. Basically, it is a local address in that state to receive official correspondence at. A more complete definition can be found on Wikipedia here.
At the next tier you get EIN set up along with a host of add ons and faster filing. Have a look at the explanation for each service and its usefulness for your business situation. A useful chat feature is available on the site to help you decide. The premium service has other items that you may be able to get at a lower cost if you choose to do it yourself, but it is nice to have everything taken care off in one place.
For our ZenBusiness review recommendation, we recommend researching the different features using the explanation in the pricing page and see which services you need, some things you can do on your own. Ultimately it is a tradeoff between convenience vs. cost, however since this is a legal matter you might err towards caution.
ZenBusiness makes it easy to start, run, and grow your business
We’re a trusted partner for business owners who want a solution to the challenges of starting, running, and growing a business. We use technology and automation to provide fast and low-cost services, expert support, and a personalized dashboard that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- You select your filing package and additional business services. You choose the filing option and add-on services that fit your needs like expedited filing speed, Employer Identification Number (EIN), Registered Agent, and Worry Free compliance.
- We file your business documents with the State
Our team collects and files all the necessary paperwork with the State to form your business based on the plan and time-frame you select at checkout.
- The State Confirms your business
This process can take a few days or a few weeks depending on the filing speed you select and the State’s internal processes and formation backlog.
- We deliver all business documents in your personalized dashboard
The documents include your business formation certificate and employer identification number (EIN) assuming you purchased that additional service
- We provide ongoing services to keep your business compliant with all state requirements. Our registered agent and worry free compliance services ensure your company is always in good standing with the state.
- STARTER $49 BILLED ANNUALLY* plus state fee
Form in 2-3 weeks**
Standard Filing Service
- PRO $179 BILLED ANNUALLY plus state fee
Form in 5-8 business days**
Expedite Filing Service
Employer ID Number (EIN)
Worry Free Guarantee
- PREMIUM $299 BILLED ANNUALLY plus state fee
Form in 2-4 business days**
Rush Filing Service
Business Domain Name
If this ZenBusiness Review hasn’t met your needs, you might want to consider a few other products both in the category. We have tabulated them below, so feel free to click and see more review content.